What is the name of the pet you are interested in adopting?
What is the animal identification number of the pet you are interested in adopting?
* First name
* Last Name
* Zip Code
* Have you ever adopted from the Spartanburg Humane Society before?
If yes, when did you adopt?
If yes, what type of pet did you adopt?
* Do you have any children living in your home where the pet will reside?
If yes, what are the childrens' ages?
* What is your reason for adopting? (hold down control to select multiple choices)
If other, please tell us why
* How do you plan to confine the pet (hold down control to select multiple choices)?
If other, please tell us how
* How many dogs do you currently have in your home?
* How many cats do you currently have in your home?
* Are all of your current pets spayed or neutered?
If no, would you like more information regarding where to find low cost spay and neuter services?
* Are your current pets up-to-date on their rabbies and distemper vaccinations administered by a veterinarian?
If no, are you aware that we offer low cost vaccinations every Monday from 4-6pm in our clinic?
* I understand that veterinary care will be at my expense
* Are you willing to provide this veterinary care?
* I am aware that if I adopt a cat I must provide or purchase a legitimate pet carrier at the time of pick-up.
* I am aware that if I adopt a dog, I will be required to have an appropriate leash/collar to take the dog home.
* I am aware that all animals adopted from the Spartanburg Humane Society will automatically be signed up for 30 days free 24 Pet Watch pet health insurance, if I provide my email address, but I must activate the insurance.
* I consent to the release of my name and telephone number to anyone who finds my pet.
* Emergency contact name
* Emergency contact telephone number
Heartworm disease is a life threatening disease spread by mosquitoes that all dogs and cats in our area are at risk of contracting. All dogs should be tested annually for this disease. Dogs and cats should be on a monthly, prescription preventative.
* I am aware that I must purchase at least 1 month of heartworm prevention at at reduced price for the animal I am adopting.
* How much heartworm prevention would you like to purchase (prices vary depending on the pet's species and weight)?
One month of heartworm prevention (starts at $6)
Six months of heartworm prevention (starts at $26)
One year of heartworm prevention (starts at $52)
* I am aware that the animal I am adopting may need medications to take home after surgery. I understand there will be a minimal charge for these medications.
* I certify that the information above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
* Please enter the text
I would like to receive email news from the SHS in the future!